Saturday, January 17, 2009

Been a week...

After a week, there has been nothing to blog about.... There seem to be a lack of energy in the air, just... nothing to think of or entertain myself with. Stumbleupon isn't bringing me anywhere that can capture my interest, so I selected more options to see if I can broaden my stumbling delight.


My beagle is laying on the floor beside me, and my puppy is on he other side of the room, and all three of us want to sleep more (Ignoring the fact that the dogs woke me up to feed them). Hmm... I should go do something other than read web comics, and look for flash games to review/play, but what? Oh, I could play some of the games I got for X-mas! With nothing to blog about, it might help me get an idea or something....


~Vertro

No comments:

Post a Comment