Friday, January 2, 2009

Stick Ranger Review

So far, I have found Stick Ranger* to be enjoyable.

Type: RPG
Score: 78/100
(You have to make an account to save)

You get four stick figure heroes, all of whom can be one of five classes. (Though you can have multiple be the same class) The Archer, Gladiator, Mage, Boxer**, and Priest. They all only can do one thing, the Archer shoots arrows, the Gladiator slashes with a sword, the Mage casts a ball of energy, the Boxer punches people, and the priest has an aura***. It is a two dimensional game, as a three dimensional stick figure would be... a skeleton. I don't know how long it goes, but it seems to be a long game***. My team of heroes is a group of four mages. ^_^


Log #001
Nothing happened today, just a little bit of WoW, some console gaming, looking for something to blog about, and worrying that school starts again on Monday. I have already forgotten my New Years things, whilst my time is spent trying to spend it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment