Sunday, January 4, 2009

World of Warcraft and friends!

You cannot say you have a toon at level cap in WoW without sounding obsessed, so I will not try to avoid it. My main* is a level eighty Night Elf Druid, restoration specification**. I need a little under two thousand gold for my epic flying training***, and am not heroic dungeon ready. The guild I co-exist with is not organized at all, all raids we have attempted have ended in failure.



Well, yesterday and today, nearly the entire week has been slow, and lacking in entertainment, even though it is the second week after all the nice toys appear under the tree****. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, is alright so far, though I am only about halfway through it. Lost Magic is very fun, as you cast spells by drawing a rune on the DS's touch screen, in real time! Your character stops moving when casting, however, so that is a bit of a draw back... otherwise, it is very fun!



I have been thinking of dual booting Linux into my Windows XP*****, it seems that if I were to use XP for games, and Linux for everything besides Windows restricted things, I could have the advantages of both! But for now, I just need to clear out hardrive space, last I checked, I had about one and a half GB left******.



This will be a fun year. ~Vertro

* The character that I play 99% of the time...

** LVL 80 NE dr00d res spec!

*** This is my first character to high levels, so I didn't have gold from other characters to support this one. =P

**** Reverse burglary?

***** It came with the computer, and I have never had any problems with it, plus it can play games.... So I may end up only using it for games if I can get Linux to work. ^^

****** Games take up a lot of space... plus I need to defragment, remove junk, virus, spyware, bugs, windows, drivers, software, hardware, and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment